Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ahhhh, Let the Sunshine In!!!


It's been one of those winters that last forever and everyday you wake up (even though the Summer Officially Begins in like 16 days) you expect there still to be grey snowing wetness out your window. But here I finally sit, with the windows open... the birds chirping outside, clothes hanging on the line... and I am crocheting! I have always crocheted in the summer for some reason or another. Trying to get Christmas presents done in time, birthday presents, fresh new crochet pattern book that needs tested... This year is Wash Clothes.

Yes, in the summer I dust off my old scrub board and do most of my laundry the old fashion way.



I figure it saves money, gas, the environment AND believe it or not HOURS of my life not spent in the laundry mat! I still save back jeans and towels for the industrial setting, but yeah ... I'm getting off the point.

So, anyway, this week I hadn't washed anything yet and needed a clean washrag to do the dishes. So I start crocheting and of course posting to all my friends and family of Facebook how resourceful I was being! Within a couple minutes I am making my mom two and a friend a work one. So... since my house is about full of soap again I am shifting my gears a little to include some Suches to my Etsy Shop.



Other Awesome Ideas
*Fabric Softener Sheets
(just soak in your favorite fabric softener and throw in your dryer with each load... or let liquid fabric softener dry and can be used up to 10 times before re-soaking!)

*Collect a lot and sew them together to make an Awe-Inspiring Homemade Afghan that you get the credit for! <----- my favorite idea! Find me ALL OVER the Internet! Facebook
Twitter
Etsy
eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment